Terrines are a French delicacy, delicious, highly flavoured and ready to serve cold. They make a lovely lunch platter or are a great start to a special dinner. Serve with crusty bread or a sour dough cracker for that yummy factor.
– 180g Lobster Terrine with cream & Cognac- £12.00
– 175g Scallops Terrine- £10.00
– 180g Salmon Terrine with dill – £9.00
– 180g Trout terrine with almonds- £9.00
2 of our favourite terrines; Salmon with dill and Trout with almonds, to enjoy with delicious Peters Yard Sourdough Crispbread (contains wholewheat flour) in a use-again Jute Gift Pack.
– Salmon Terrine with Dill (180g)
– Trour Terrine with Almonds (180g)
– Peters Yard Sourdough Crispbread
A bumper bundle of delicious treats. Great as a gift or just treat yourself to a selection of gorgeous smoked fish with delicious sauces to break up the turkey left-overs. This cheeky chappy is great value for money.
– Half a side of Kiln or Cold Smoked Salmon (500g)
– 2-4 Fillets of Smoked Mackerel (200g)
– 2 Fillets of Smoked Trout (125g)
– Lobster Terrine with Fresh Cream & Cognac (180g)
– Vintage Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil (115g)
– Hollandaise Sauce (190g)
– Rouille Sauce (80g)
Place your order below by selecting the checkbox next to the products you’d like to purchase. Pay securely via Stripe and enter your delivery / collection information.
You will receive a confirmation email with your order details on completion of your order.
Smaller orders can be collected from Bath Road Market or delivered with a Christmas fish delivery only. Please email if you have any specific requirements. We will contact you to arrange delivery. Alternatively, collect your hamper from Cheltenham market on the following dates:
Dec: Fri 22nd 8.30–4pm, Sat 23rd 8.00–12 noon
Smoked fish has a good life between 2 to 3 weeks but it must be kept refrigerated. The other products can be stored at ambient temperatures have a long shelf life until opened and the must be consumed within 3 days.
It is advised that when you receive your Hamper you should remove the smoked fresh fish products and refrigerate them.